Let’s be honest: Your drink preference can say a lot about your personality — whether or not you’d like to admit it. Below are some book recommendations based on your go-to drink. Hopefully, you get a chuckle out of the descriptions, but you’ll definitely walk away with a longer TBR (to-be-read) list.
This deliriously decadent drink lets everyone know that…
- You are always looking for an excuse to celebrate something… but please don’t invite us to your pet’s half-birthday next year.
- You think you’re tough, but when a stranger asks how you’re doing, you provide a 30-minute monologue on your life story in the hopes that you get a free therapy session from the listener.
- You’re incredibly loyal to the ones you love.
If your go-to, like mine, is a margarita, you should check out the following books: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And Other Concerns by Mindy Kaling, A Rogue of One’s Own by Evie Dunmore, and Yinka, Where is your Huzband? by Lizzie Damilola Blackburn.
The Iced Vanilla Latte
If this is your coffee run order, then…
- You humble brag about how much coffee you drink… but let’s be real, if it doesn’t taste like ice cream, you’re not drinking it.
- Your list of things to do is ever-growing and never-ending.
- You’re the most reliable person in your friend group.
The Old Fashioned
What this gut-punching beverage says about you…
- You turn liking whiskey into a personality trait.
- You’re low-key the life of the party.
- You’re the friend we all turn to for advice.
If this is your drink of choice, then you should add Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert, Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid, and And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie to your TBR.
The Peach Tea
This bottom shelf tea tells us…
- You make sure everyone knows you’re prioritizing your health and well-being… and no, we do not want to join your pyramid scheme.
- You’re continuously searching for the meaning of something… sometimes that cardinal is just a cardinal, not Great Uncle Charlie swooping by to say hello.
- You’re the glue that keeps us all together.
Did any of these hit home for you?