The inevitable has arrived – welcome to #BookTok.
TikTok has been a raging tidal wave that has disrupted the ocean of social media. With accounts that have hundreds of millions of loyal followers, it’s become a platform that every organization should consider adding to their portfolio. The beauty of TikTok is that there is a plethora of engaging content for every single niche you can think of…including books! Here a few #BookTok accounts to get you started on your viral adventure.
- @caitsbooks. Cait’s Books is the perfect place to start if you’re new to TikTok. She has a large following, extensive collection of videos for any genre you could imagine and eloquently reviews any type of book you might be looking for. Start here if you’re new to TikTok!
- @lluuuuuuu_. Are you craving a solid romance novel? Look no further. Lu’s #BookTok page is filled with fantastic recommendations if you’re fixing for a romantic story. Besides romantic novels, Lu covers interesting topics like her love of Twilight (I stan), books by Muslim authors and if self-help novels are a scam.
- @camsamantha. If you want a perfect combination of book recommendations while laughing at some outrageous TikTok trends, this is the perfect page. Sam flawlessly combines hilarious perspectives that only #BookTok users would understand (i.e. dog earing books- I am guilty. Please don’t come for me.) while sharing her current reads and what’s on her TBR list.
- @tomesandtextiles. Carmen’s BookTok is not only an aesthetically pleasing page filled with bright colors and rainbow books but the recommendations are books that you will binge read in no time. Besides book recommendations, Carmen posts TikToks that every avid reader can relate to – so don’t worry. You’re not alone in your bookish thoughts. Check out her profile!
- @feministbookclub. Of COURSE! Follow our own TikTok account! From personalized book recommendations to organization updates and segments on feminist news, our TikTok account is chock-full of relevant #BookTok content that also reflects our company values.