wanna join the movement?
Not your mom's book club
Everyone’s invited to our club and we’ve got a membership that works for your budget.
Which level is best for you?
- Virtual membership: get the book on your own and join our vibrant, safe, and private online community to discuss books, feminism, and social justice
- Book only: for the minimalist book lover
- Monthly box: for the unabashed maximalist who loves discovering feminist businesses
Read & Resist
Connect all month long in our private online community (no, it’s not facebook) then hop on video chat to talk about the book in real-time with other radical feminist readers from around the world (and often the author!). Tons of chat opportunities every month so don’t worry about fitting us into your schedule.
hella flexible experience
The community truly steers the FBC ship. You’ll get to suggest titles for the next box and then vote on the finalist. Hate the book of the month? Swap it for something else! Then visit our members-only Add On shop to snag even more feminist goodies for your next box.
We’re getting ready for voting season with this November box. Here’s what’s inside:
- When Women Were Dragons by Kelly Barnhill
- three items from women-, queer- and BIPOC- owned businesses
- access to our members-only online community, online discussions, and virtual workshops
- 5% donation to our featured social justice organization