wanna join the movement?
Not your mom's book club
Everyone’s invited to our club and we’ve got a membership that works for your budget.
Which level is best for you?
- Virtual membership: get the book on your own and join our vibrant, safe, and private online community to discuss books, feminism, and social justice
- Book only: for the minimalist book lover
- Monthly box: for the unabashed maximalist who loves discovering feminist businesses
Read & Resist
Connect all month long in our private Slack and Facebook groups then hop on video chat to talk about the book in real-time with other radical feminist readers from around the world (and often the author!). Tons of chat opportunities every month so don’t worry about fitting us into your schedule.
hella flexible experience
The community truly steers the FBC ship. You’ll get to suggest titles for the next box and then vote on the finalist. Hate the book of the month? Swap it for something else! Then visit our members-only Add On shop to snag even more feminist goodies for your next box.
It’s Pride month and we’re celebrating by lifting up the trans community.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Detransition, Baby by Torrey Peters
- four items from woman, queer, BIPOC owned small businesses
- access to our members-only online community and virtual workshops
- Zoom discussions with other members to talk more about this month’s book
- 5% donation to our featured social justice organization