Here's How it Works
Customize your experience
Select from three levels of membership. Upgrade, downgrade, or swap the book of the month for another title at any time.
- Access to virtual content
- Just the book
- The full subscription
Read & Resist
Connect all month long in our private discussion group then hop on video chat to talk about the book in real-time with other members from around the world (and often the author!).
Vote on what’s next
The community truly steers the FBC ship. Suggest titles for the next box and vote on the finalist. Then visit our members-only Add On shop to snag even more feminist goodies to your box.
THIS MONTH’S BOOK BOX
THEME: DISABILITY RIGHTS
Book of the month: Disability Visibility: First-Person Stories from the Twenty-First Century, edited by Alice Wong
Each subscription box includes these items from small businesses owned by women with disabilities:
- Stationery set from Tiny and Snail
- Vegan fudge from The Candy Witch
- Handmade soap from Misti Blu Dream or The Loopy Spoonie
- Tote bag featuring the exclusive art of Rana Awadallah
- A handwritten note from the team
- Access to our discussion groups, video chats, and members-only Q&A with the author
- …and we donate 5% of your purchase to The Disability Visibility Project