Read Feminist Books Recycled Crop (yellow)
It’s our merch for 2023! Get cozy for the 2023 Feminist Book Club Readathon with this crop telling everyone what type of books you like to read.
This long-sleeve crop top is made of recycled polyester and elastane, making it an eco-friendly choice for swimming, sports, or athleisure outfits. The crop top has a tear-away care label and a wide, double-layered waistline band for a comfortable fit.
• Fabric composition in Europe: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in Europe: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in Mexico: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
• Fabric weight in Mexico: 7.52 oz/yd² (255 g/m²)
• UPF 50+
• Trendy, cropped fit
• Wide, double-layered waistline band
• Raglan sleeves
• Tear-away care label
• Size up if you’re between sizes as this fabric can be tight on the body
• Blank product components in Europe sourced from Spain
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Colombia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
This product is shipped by a third party! It will not arrive with your subscription.
Free Shipping in the US
Shipping is free in the United States and we send out boxes first week of the month.
Don’t want to commit? Dont worry, you can cancel your membership anytime.
We donate 5% of your total sale
Donations go to organizations based on current events and/or book of the month theme.
Vote on our next book of the month
Our members suggest the titles they want to read and then we vote on them.