Read Feminist Books Joggers
We’re getting cozy for the 2023 Feminist Book Club Readathon! These joggers will keep you
comfy during the long hours of reading you’ll be doing.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• Tapered fit
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador or Honduras
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
This product is shipped by a third party and will not be packed with your regular subscription.
Free Shipping in the US
Shipping is free in the United States and we send out boxes first week of the month.
Don’t want to commit? Dont worry, you can cancel your membership anytime.
We donate 5% of your total sale
Donations go to organizations based on current events and/or book of the month theme.
Vote on our next book of the month
Our members suggest the titles they want to read and then we vote on them.