Winter is hard and the world is full of shitty people and things. So when you need something lighthearted to take your mind off of everything, we’re here to deliver. This bundle makes the perfect gift for your sister or best friend (or yourself).
Choose one of the following books:
Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
Love in Color: Mythical Tales from Around the World, Retold by Bolu Babalola
This bundle also includes:
- 7-free vegan and cruelty-free nail polish in Bon Soir (blackened maroon) from We Are Fluide, which celebrates beauty beyond the binary
- “Don’t tell me to smile” sticker from Hellcats USA, a Latina-owned brand in Florida whose aesthetic is dark-yet-fun
- nostalgic, handmade, and hand-wrapped caramels from Nikki Darling Confections based in Chicago, IL
- high quality “Well Read” brass bookmark from AAPI-owned and Ohio-based gift brand These Are Things
- “Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud” Maya Angelou quote mug from Citizen Ruth, an ethics forward company in Portland, OR providing high quality, intersectional feminist art, books, clothing, jewelry, and personal and home accessories.
Upgrade the experience by adding on another book!
All bundles include free shipping in the United States and flat rate shipping worldwide.
Free Shipping in the US
Shipping is free in the United States and we send out boxes first week of the month.
Don’t want to commit? Dont worry, you can cancel your membership anytime.
We donate 5% of your total sale
Donations go to organizations based on current events and/or book of the month theme.
Vote on our next book of the month
Our members suggest the titles they want to read and then we vote on them.