Feminist Rage bundle
We often get accused of being angry feminists and, you know what? We are fucking angry. But our anger is necessary, warranted, and beautiful. Let’s celebrate feminist rage with this fantastic gift bundle!
Choose one of the following books:
- Chingona: Owning Your Inner Badass for Healing and Justice by Alma Zaragoza-Petty
- Abolition. Feminism. Now. by Angela Y. Davis, Gina Dent, Erica Meiners, and Beth E. Richie (read our blog review here!)
- Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
This bundle also includes:
- Ejaculate Responsibly by Gabrielle Stanley Blair, a quick reader on all the reasons why abortion is a men’s issue (see our TikTok feature here!)
- hand salve to keep you moisturized during this dry season – from Benevolence Farms, a North Carolina organization dedicated to helping formerly incarcerated women transition back into their communities
- fingerless gloves from Minnesota brand Flip ’em the Bird, featuring a lovely bird outline printed on the middle finger, so yes, you can flip everyone the bird.
- Two fantastic items from Talking Out of Turn: FEMINIST socks and Fuck This Shit sleeping mask. Talking Out of Turn is a colorful stationery and gift shop in Dallas, Texas.
Upgrade the experience by adding on another book!
All bundles include free shipping in the United States and flat rate shipping worldwide.
Free Shipping in the US
Shipping is free in the United States and we send out boxes first week of the month.
Don’t want to commit? Dont worry, you can cancel your membership anytime.
We donate 5% of your total sale
Donations go to organizations based on current events and/or book of the month theme.
Vote on our next book of the month
Our members suggest the titles they want to read and then we vote on them.