Cozy Non-Fiction bundle
Curated with the introvert in mind, this bundle has everything you need for a cozy solo night in. Give the gift of a fully immersive reading experience with this crowd-pleasing bundle!
Choose two of the following books:
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer (see our TikTok review and read about our member discussion with the author!)
- Brave Hearted: The Dramatic Story of Women of the American West by Katie Hickman (listen to our podcast review!)
- When Women Ruled the World: Six Queens of Egypt by Kara Cooney
- The Secret History of Home Economics: How Trailblazing Women Harness the Power of Home and Changed the Way We Live by Danielle Dreilinger
This bundle also includes:
- “Love as well as you can” bandana from Kwohtations, a one-woman handmade stationery company and letterpress print & design studio, based in Brooklyn, NY
- all-natural 4 oz room spray from Dessie Essentials, founded by a Haitian immigrant now living in NY with a passion for candles and the desire to consume all (most) things natural
- cheerful garden notepad for all your thoughts, ideas, and lists from Pineapple Sundays Design Studio, a feel-good stationery company from Chicago, IL
- READ socks from Connecticut-based brand Maggie Stern Stitches, who is on a mission to celebrate women who change the world for the better.
- fair trade wool mittens handcrafted by women in Nepal in collaboration with Lost Horizons Knitwear, a designer brand from Colorado
- flower tea by Qi Tea, an Asian-owned tea shop from NYC that sources directly from family-owned farms across Asia to curate the highest quality ingredients
Upgrade the experience by adding on another book (or more)!
All bundles include free shipping in the United States and flat rate shipping worldwide.
Free Shipping in the US
Shipping is free in the United States and we send out boxes first week of the month.
Don’t want to commit? Dont worry, you can cancel your membership anytime.
We donate 5% of your total sale
Donations go to organizations based on current events and/or book of the month theme.
Vote on our next book of the month
Our members suggest the titles they want to read and then we vote on them.