Black women are saving the planet and that work should not go unnoticed. Celebrate Black women and girls with some of our favorite books and Black-owned businesses!
Choose two of the following books:
- Carefree Black Girls: A Celebration of Black Women in Popular Culture by Zeba Blay (see our blog review here!)
- The Final Revival of Opal & Nev by Dawnie Walton (read about our discussion with the author!)
- Read Until You Understand: The Profound Wisdom of Black Life and Literature by Farah Jasmine Griffin
- You Got Anything Stronger? by Gabrielle Union (see our blog review here!)
This bundle also includes:
- Dashiki print AfroBonnet, a pre-tied stretch bonnet to protect your hair, imported directly from Afrocessories, a hair accessory company in Trinidad
- Magical thinking notepad from Pineapple Sundays Design Studio, a feel-good stationery company from Chicago, IL
- Aesthetic bookmark for book lovers from Bookish Heaux, a Colorado company that started on TikTok
- Magical thinking notepad from Graphic Anthology, a Black and Latina-owned stationery shop in Portland, OR focused on simplicity, positivity, and whimsy
- Billie Holiday blank notecard set by Nicole Marie Paperie, one of our favorite eco-friendly stationery shops in New York City
- Golden milk loose leaf tea – Aesthete Tea is a QBIPOC- and woman-owned looseleaf tea brand in Portland, OR. Their proprietary blends are created by the founder’s mother, a folk healer and herbalist, and sourced directly from the farmers. Long live the folk healer! [Ingredients: Turmeric*, Ginger*, Peppercorn*, Coconut flakes* (*organic ingredients)]
- Restoring Exotic Hair Oil from Flawless by Gabrielle Union, created in collaboration with her longtime stylist Larry Sims
Upgrade the experience by adding on another book (or more)!
All bundles include free shipping in the United States and flat rate shipping worldwide.
Free Shipping in the US
Shipping is free in the United States and we send out boxes first week of the month.
Don’t want to commit? Dont worry, you can cancel your membership anytime.
We donate 5% of your total sale
Donations go to organizations based on current events and/or book of the month theme.
Vote on our next book of the month
Our members suggest the titles they want to read and then we vote on them.